LINDEMANNLAW is a leading, award-winning Swiss boutique law firm focusing on financial markets, financing, fintech and investment funds. We provide cutting-edge legal, regulatory and tax advice to the most successful entrepreneurs and players in the financial industry in Switzerland and worldwide. LINDEMANNLAW is an equal opportunity and culturally diverse employer. We run the Swiss Capitalmarketforum office (www.capitalmarketforum.swiss) and organise conferences and business missions abroad (https://lindemannlaw.ch/blog-news/).
Corporate and/or Regulatory Lawyer
We are looking for a corporate and/or regulatory lawyer in Zurich, Switzerland. LINDEMANNLAW’s structuring team is responsible for developing innovative corporate, investment fund, holding, foundation, securitisation and token structures as well as obtaining asset management, wealth management and fund approvals for leading institutional and private investors worldwide.
- Regulatory, legal and tax project management for a broad portfolio of corporate structurings
- Conducting client meetings on corporate law issues and regulatory approval matters
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts, regulations, financing documents and responsibility for corporate governance issues
- Negotiating with client stakeholders, authorities and other service providers
- Swiss bar admission and first-class qualifications
- 3-12 years of relevant professional experience in a law firm, accounting firm, bank or asset management company
- Work experience with companies, investment funds, holdings, foundations, securitisations and token structures and/or with obtaining authorisations for fund, asset and wealth management (e.g. FIDLEG, FINIG, AIFMD, MiFID)
- Self-motivated personality with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent analytical, communication and project management skills
- Team spirit and opportunity to take on responsibility and benefit from direct exchange with leading specialists
- Learning and growth-oriented corporate culture with outstanding development opportunities
- Attractive salary with performance-related compensation
- International and interdisciplinary working environment with unrivalled networking opportunities
Please send your application with a letter of motivation, CV and references to Dr Alexander Lindemann ([email protected]). We look forward to hearing from you!