We are aware that you – as entrepreneur, investment fund, asset manager, bank or investor – consider optimized after-tax profit and after-tax performance as key factor for your success. You need to file tax declarations and other reporting duties on time and communicate successfully with tax authorities, e.g. in tax audits. Accurate accounting supports your business decisions. At the same time tax laws change regularly. Tax has always been at the heart of our practice. Our tax team enjoys productive working relationships with tax authorities in Switzerland as well as with leading tax experts in major jurisdictions internationally. We monitor local and international tax developments, closely. You may expect passionate tax advice and services from us.
Our services comprise the following:
- Tax structuring: investments, holdings, managed accounts, securitisations and investment funds; may your investors be (highly) taxed or tax exempt, retail or institutional, we help you to find and set up your tailormade solution
- Swiss & international fund tax reporting
- Swiss taxes: tax rulings and tax compliance in profit and income tax (Federal, State or Community), withholding and stamp tax (securities issuance or transfer tax, insurance stamp tax), as well as Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Transparency: advisory and support in Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI), Common Reporting Standard (CRS), US-FATCA & Qualified Intermediary (QI), Base Erosion Profit Shifting (BEPS) by OECD, European Savings Directive (EUSD), Anti Money Laundry (AML), Know Your Costomer (KYC), Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA) and Group Requests
- International Tax Coordination: tax due diligence of investments, international source and withholding taxes (WHT) and tax filing obligations, application of double tax treaties (DTT), Relocations
- Conflicts: due to our expertise and excellent contacts we support you in tax audits, tax related litigations and other successful negotiations with tax authorities and FINMA